WELCOME TO THE EVANSTON RUNNING CLUB
(an intimidation-free zone!)
[We have track workouts, but we're not a "track" club!]
[We love to race, but lots of us are slooow!]
[In fact, we love to Chicago Marathon... as runners OR volunteers!]
[We love to party, but we're not... well, we are a pretty "sociable" club!]
[We work hard to give back... because it's the right thing to do!]
"This is the most fun I've had running in a long time!" (Melissa S.)
Here's what's on the Menu Bar...
- ERCNews - start here to learn all about what's happening right now.
- WEEKLY Runs - has info on ALL the runs & workouts we host each week.
- ERC Loves Racing - gives you info on what's coming up, how fellow members did and everything CARA.
- MARATHONING - find our Spring & Fall training programs, and everything Chicago!
- SOCIAL Gatherings - our legendary parties and fun events.
- Runners RESOURCES - for new, injured and cross-training runners.
- We GIVE BACK - our Evanston Community Volunteer opportunities.
QUESTIONS? SEND US AN EMAIL
Here are Outside Links that you may find helpful...
Weather's always fine for running!
Check the Weather
: Try Mapping, Logging and Blogging about your runs/running.
Went for a run in a new place and have no idea how far you ran?
Map My Run
Know your distance & time - calculate your pace.
Know your 5K time and want to set a goal for the 1/2 marathon?
McMillan's Running calculator
Using a "dreadmill" for the winter? Click here to find out how fast it is on the roads: