WELCOME TO THE EVANSTON RUNNING CLUB
(an intimidation-free zone!)
[We have track workouts, but we're not a "track" club!]
[We love to race, but lots of us are slooow!]
[In fact, we love to Chicago Marathon... as runners OR volunteers!]
[We love to party, but we're not... well, we are a pretty "sociable" club!]
[We work hard to give back... because it's the right thing to do!]
"This is the most fun I've had running in a long time!" (Melissa S.)
2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (79 registrants, now that May Koseki joined us after running it!) and Other Fall Marathons
THE RESULTS ARE IN... SCROLL DOWN AND CHECK 'EM OUT!
Congrats to all, especially those who trained so hard and could not get to the starting line!
Why not take a tour of the site...
- ERCNews - start here to learn all about what's happening right now.
- WEEKLY Runs - has info on all the runs we host each week.
- SATURDAY Long Run - check out the TWO (2) runs we do each Saturday.
- TRACK Workouts - Summervals and Wintervals... 10 notes of the year.
- We RACE - gives you info on what's coming up, how fellow members did and everything CARA.
- Runners RESOURCES - for new, injured and cross-training runners.
- We HAVE FUN - and what would a good club be without a year-round schedule of parties, events and special occasions?
- We GIVE BACK - provides links to the Running and Evanston Community Volunteer opportunities.
- Check out our CHICAGO MARATHON page, too, for how to train, run for charity or volunteer at our Aid Station!
QUESTIONS? SEND US AN EMAIL
Follow ERC on Facebook for the late-breaking news on what's happening at our runs, events and more!
Here are Outside Links that you may find helpful...
Weather's always fine for running!
Check the Weather
: Try Mapping, Logging and Blogging about your runs/running.
Went for a run in a new place and have no idea how far you ran?
Map My Run
Know your distance & time - calculate your pace.
Know your 5K time and want to set a goal for the 1/2 marathon?
McMillan's Running calculator
Using a "dreadmill" for the winter? Click here to find out how fast it is on the roads: